Welcome to iCares: Private Duty Services
Re-Setting The Standard For Private Duty and Companion Care.
Re-Setting The Standard For Private Duty and Companion Care.
iCares is a subsidiary of The AZMO Group, a locally owned and operated business, whose mission is to: Assist The Residents, Of The Communities We Serve, To Remain Safe And Independent In Their Homes For As Long As Possible. iCares role in accomplishing this mission is met by providing superior quality non-medical home care, private duty, and other senior care services.
Feel better and get the assistance you need in the comfort of your own home. We specialize in Companion, Homemaker Services, Private Duty, Home Care and providing assistance with activities of daily living. Whether you need daily or weekly assistance to help you stay safe and independent in your home, our care givers will provide an indi
Feel better and get the assistance you need in the comfort of your own home. We specialize in Companion, Homemaker Services, Private Duty, Home Care and providing assistance with activities of daily living. Whether you need daily or weekly assistance to help you stay safe and independent in your home, our care givers will provide an individualized service that you can trust. iCares is a leader in non-medical senior care services.
We believe in a holistic, individualized approach and understand that care planning is NOT one size fits all. Daily home care services can include anything from housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, grocery shopping, assistance with ADLs, companionship and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you, develop an individualized
We believe in a holistic, individualized approach and understand that care planning is NOT one size fits all. Daily home care services can include anything from housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, grocery shopping, assistance with ADLs, companionship and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you, develop an individualized senior care plan that fits your specific needs and match you with caregivers who will assist with those needs.
Reliability and a commitment to excellence in home care and customer service are the keys to building a trusted relationship between our staff and our clients. We not only strive to help you with everyday tasks, meeting your private duty needs, but will strive to develop a true relationship, based on compassion and mutual respect, with yo
Reliability and a commitment to excellence in home care and customer service are the keys to building a trusted relationship between our staff and our clients. We not only strive to help you with everyday tasks, meeting your private duty needs, but will strive to develop a true relationship, based on compassion and mutual respect, with you. We provide one-on-one attention and senior care that cannot compare in other settings, while maintaining our commitment to the organizational CREDO.
The CREDO is the differentiating factor here at iCares and within our entire organization. While a lot of organizations talk about culture/mission/vision and values it seems that more and more often that is all it is TALK. Not for us..... the CREDO is the defining characteristic for the organization. It is our playbook, providing guidance and establishing clear, straightforward expectations for anyone seeking to work for/with our organization. We are so committed to the CREDO that the very first thing any applicant must do when interviewing to join our team is read and sign the CREDO, thus confirming that they will conduct themselves accordingly. So without further delay....The CREDO!!!
The AZMO Group, LLC and its affiliated operations (Foundation Home Health, LLC, idreama Care Management, LLC and iCares ) is a faith-based organization, driven by a philosophy of commitment to the communities we serve, our patients, our referral sources, our organization and each other as defined below. We recognize the unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the individuals and organizations we serve. We strive to extend the highest level of courtesy and service to patients, families/caregivers, referral sources and each other.
We deliver state-of-the-art services with identified centers of excellence. We engage in a wide range of continuing education, clinical education, and other educational opportunities for the residents of the communities we serve and the healthcare professionals that serve them alongside us.
We strive to create and maintain an environment of teamwork and participation, where, through continuous performance improvement, adherence to this CREDO, and the JUST culture model, people pursue excellence and take pride in and accept responsibility for their work, the organization and their personal development.
We believe that the quality of our relationships—organization personnel, physicians, providers, referral sources and volunteers—is the key to our continued success. We provide physicians, referral sources and the community an environment that fosters high quality, customer focused care. We maintain financial viability through a cost-effective operation to meet the organization's long-term commitment to the community.
The organizational leadership is guided by a servant leader mentality focused on personal, clinical, technological, and customer service excellence and innovation. We believe that serving patients in the community setting is the most important activity of the organization. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
Our mission statement is: “Assisting the Residents, of the Communities We Serve, to Remain Safely and Independently in their Homes”.
We accomplish our mission and stay true to our philosophy by following our core beliefs and values.
· We Serve the Customer First and Foremost…No Exceptions.
· Our employees are our greatest resource and the key to our continued success.
· We Deal Honestly and Fairly, with Integrity and Openness at All times.
· We Maintain a Long-Term Perspective.
· We are Diligent and Persevering…. barriers are just challenges, waiting to be overcome.
· We are Interconnected and Interdependent.
· We are committed to maintaining a strong financial foundation and recognize that our ongoing growth and longevity is directly correlated to this commitment.
· We are committed to providing care based on our fundamental values: compassion, commitment, and accountability (CCA).
Compassion is defined as: “a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering.” When true compassion is demonstrated towards our clients and their families we are a true embodiment of our Mission Statement: “Assisting the Residents, of the Communities we Serve, to Remain Safely and Independently in their Homes”.
Compassion in Action:
· Be kind- don’t be afraid to follow your heart.
· Be respectful/empathize- treat others as you would like to be treated or more importantly…how they would like to be treated.
· Listen and respond. True compassion is not “feeling bad for someone”, true compassion is feeling bad for someone and doing something about it.
· Demonstrate compassion not only to the client and their families, but to the referral sources and each other.
· Compassion ends where judgement begins.
· Compassion is empathy in action…REMEMBER…Compassion IS Action, not words.
Commitment is defined as: 1. “a pledge or promise; obligation”, 2. “engagement, involvement.”
Commitment in Action:
· We follow through…. we keep our commitments
· We follow all Federal/State regulations, organizational Policies and Procedures, Standard Operating Procedure, and The Credo.
· We consistently deliver the services expected to our clients and referral sources.
· We have a “can do” attitude…we do not stop at obstacles, we go over, around, or through them in service to our clients, referral sources and each other.
· We are creative, flexible, and determined…. we get the job done for our clients, referral sources, and each other.
· We communicate clearly and concisely with our clients, referral sources and each other.
Accountability is defined as: “the state of being held accountable, liable, or answerable.” Accountable is defined as: “subject to the obligation to report, explain, or justify something; responsible; answerable”
Accept “ownership” of your job duties/role.
All of the organizations staff are accountable for the financial performance of their respective organization based on their performance at their individual jobs.
Accountability in Action:
· Adopt a “buck stops here” mentality.
· You own your job. Know your role, its responsibilities and perform.
· No excuses. Stand by your results.
· As you master your role seek out new responsibilities, this leads to career and personal growth.
· Accept praise when you excel and expect to be “called out” for subpar performance.
Private duty services may include: Companionship, supervision, social interaction, housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, shopping and errands and other types of senior care. All the things we all need to live our lives safely and comfortably that become more difficult for everyone as we get older.
Private duty assistance with activities of daily living: dressing, bathing, transferring, toileting, etc. ADLs performed unsafely or inappropriately due to advancing age places the patient at a far greater risk for falls, often resulting in avoidable ER visits and hospital admissions.
NO BAD DAYS...... that's the motto around here and rightfully so, not everybody gets to live in paradise. iCares is there to assist Havasu residents to live safely and independently in their home, while continuing to enjoy the community.
"Our experience has been professional and communication has been great; my questions are answered promptly. The house is cleaner than it ever was with the two previous companies we used and my parents are enjoying their meals. We have had a peace regarding their care since we switched to idreama." (iCares)
“If you are looking for some compassionate, caring people, this is the team I highly recommend. Their friendliness and professionalism is what I love about them."
1695 Mesquite Avenue, Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403, United States
PHONE: (928) 846-4191 FAX: 928.415.4291
CURRENTLY SERVING LAKE HAVASU CITY, ARIZONA